Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The day

It is the last day for teachers today, I am sure they are more than ready for it to be done and over with so they can begin their summer rituals.

Me on the other hand, I will begin my summer routine. I continue to go into the school every week day throughout the summer. My work and mind begins to change. At the for front: Website updates/development, testing new web tools, developing and creating online PD, planning and discussing PD plans for the following year, budgeting and planning for the next 5 years, and last, but certainly not least, is the fact that I will have to touch everyone of the 400 + student computers that we have to prepare them for the next school year.

It is an exhilarating feeling to begin summer both for those who leave the building, and those of us who stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment