Monday, February 13, 2012

#METC12 tomorrow

METC  starts tomorrow and I am super excited to make connections, enhance my knowledge, and learn some new tricks of the trade.  I believe it was last year when I set the goal to meet as many people who were attending METC and whom were also part of the Twitterverse. This year is no different. Some of the people I meet at this conference I only get to see once a year, others I've had in depth conversations and brainstorming sessions with only on twitter.  I hope to achieve the same goal this year and share it all here. So if you see me around METC tomorrow or Wednesday please do not hesitate to shout out HI!


@stumpteacher

@meganmoncure Check

@MrA47

@Room214

@ghartman Check

@ideaguy42

@cmcgee202 Check

@debbiefuco

@beachcat11

@EdTechHawkey

@wmchamberlain

@johnccarver

@jorech

@manuelherrera33

@usamimi74 Check

@dianadell

@Clane

@technokato Check

@bizmark Check

@rushtonh Check

@corelyg Check

@KTVee

@tonyvincent

@Mr_Brim

@kat_byte

@plnaugle

@teachmom

No comments:

Post a Comment