Monday, November 30, 2015

#NaBloPoMo - Success!



One month and 30 blogposts later, we come to the end of November and step away from posting a blogpost everyday.

I have learned a lot on this journey. The main thing being that I am actually able to
Blog everyday. I've only been training people and encouraging people to do this for 10 years. I'm glad I took my own advice and challenged myself.

I will say that the viewership to my blog has been up (thank you readers, retweeters, and everyone in between) and I myself feel like I have found some great uses for my blog.

1. Weekly curated updates from the Tech Center. It's been fun sharing all the various projects kids have been working on when they come to the Tech Center

2. #TechTipTuesday will continue. Weekly ideas, apps, reminders, etc from the technosphere are great and fun to share.

3. It's amazing what one can do to share and connect just with their phone. Aside from embedding a YouTube video into one of my posts, EVERY blog post has been written/created on my phone.



Some ideas that I did not yet get to this month that I look forward to trying out in the future include, guest bloggers, picture a day, and I'd love to incorporate Podcasting into the mix as well.

Thanks for following me along on this journey, and as always: 


No comments:

Post a Comment