Tuesday, January 8, 2019

#TechTipTuesday - GBoard Personalized Stickers

Almost 5 years ago I was blogging all about GBoard. A new Keyboard option created by Google for your iPhone.

TheTechSpec Blog

IP I really hadn't put to much merit into all these new keyboards available for download, that is until I downloaded the Goolge keyboard for iOS! Wow, the things I didn't think I'd ever use, (like swipe typing and animated gif libraries and even being able to search for emojis) I've now been convinced of their convenience.


Fast forward to today and here I am excited to share my latest discovery. Personalized Stickers with GBoard.

While BitMoji holds a special place in my heart...and in my keyboard settings on my phone, I love the option to have more ways to express myself in texts, twitter, etc.

In order to set it up, check out my blog post above if you have never added a second keyboard to your phone, and then follow the steps below to access and create your very own personalized sticker.



Once you have added the keyboard you will need choose emoji option, pictured below:

Then choose the sticker logo


Next up you will want to choose the custom sticker icon, pictured below
 And then the create button, it will ask for access to your camera





 Let is scan your face, and then....

...3 sticker creations of you are made. Each can be customized after they were automatically made so you can change things that you'd like.



Have fun, and please tweet me your new creations @TheTechSpec


1 comment: