Monday, November 14, 2016

#NaBloPoMo In the busy moments of a Monday

Monday's are hard. We all know it. Garfield has been telling us for years how terrible it is.



In those busy moments of a Monday, I try my best to listen to others, wonder big and small, and reflect.

Blogging has been helpful. Daily I feel like I must stop and think about what to write, and during that time I mentally walk back through my day and reflect.

Today, I went with the flow of the day and these are some of the moments I got to experience. 

1. I discovered that one of our new crew members would really like to produce his own talk show.
2. This conversation took place
"Mr. Heisel, I want to buy Skittles in bulk so that they are cheaper"
Well I think you have to have a business license in order to buy them in bulk.
"Well let's do that!"
Ok
"Where do we start?"
Google
3. Our faculty meeting was a session of people sharing things happening in their learning spaces, and it was AMAZING.
4. A group of teachers had a brilliant idea to help support our learners during Innovation Hour (blog post coming soon)
5. I was able to get many people interviewed for our next podcast episode (See post about WGSD After Chat, and subscribe)

It is in these moments, of a busy Monday, that you must remind yourself of all of the successes and brilliance that surrounds you, embrace it, and take time to reflect.

Stay tuned and stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment