Tuesday, May 17, 2016

#TechTipTuesday Gboard A new way to type

IP

I really hadn't put to much merit into all these new keyboards available for download, that is until I downloaded the Google keyboard for iOS!

Wow, the things I didn't think I'd ever use, (like swipe typing and animated gif libraries and even being able to search for emojis) I've now been convinced of their convenience. Gboard is a keyboard app for iOS that lets you do so much more than just type, it allows you to search for those images, gifs, or emojis you want to use from the quick and easy access of your key board. No need to go out to google to find an image you want to share, just use the built in search function inside the keyboard. 

Hate scrolling to find that perfect emoji, just search for it and boom, there it is.

Swiping style keyboard, who needs it?!? As it turns out, I DO, and I never understood why they were so great. 

Again all these features built right into Gboard and MORE!

Check it out today iOS users.
Gboard — Search. GIFs. Emojis & more. Right from your keyboard. by Google, Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/syGebb.i

No comments:

Post a Comment