National Novel Writing Month is just around the corner.
Get yourself or your learners prepared to write all November long.
Check out http://nanowrimo.org/ for details or check out the young writers program that aligns itsel to NaNoWriMo
Not interested in writing a Novel? It's a great time to start a blog or dust off the one you started a few ears back. The key is to create, connect, and share #NaBloPoMo 30 days, 30 posts!
1. Have each student share one post each day to your blog!
2. Share daily what is happening in your learning space.
3. One chapter created by each stud met each day in November.
4. Video/Photo Blog, a quick look each day at the learning going on.
5. Ask the learners what they want to do with this opportunity!
6. Have your teachers post each day to the school blog.
Share what you might try this year or your own ideas to the comment section in the blog!